A wealth of general construction and construction management experience
Industry staying power
- Talented, energetic, and experienced staff with technical skills and commitment to the project and client.
- Multiple LEED Accredited Professionals
- Total commitment to safety
- Staff with OSHA 10hr and/or 7hr certifications, as well as, ASHE certifications
- Flexible staff able to adjust up or down in response to project size
- Versatility to control overhead costs
- Experienced in delivering the client the attention they deserve
Industry Stewardship (Team Mentality)
- Axis’ nearly twenty years as an industry leader speaks volumes about our financial stability and our possessing the construction knowledge to complete any project.
Executive- Founder of the Long Island U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- A team with executive management experience spanning over 100 years.
- A Team of experienced Project Executives that can accurately estimate the conceptual costs of any project. The team can also assist the client/architect with the development and establishment of the overall project cost, including owner/client soft costs, equipment costs, contingencies, etc.
- A Team with Project Management experience to provide insight into the build process and provide a deep subcontractor base.
- Our Executives have participated in the Revision Committee for the:
- AIA Guidelines for Design and Construction of Hospitals and Health Care Facilities